The JobShop

Job Post Details

Carer/Personal Assistant
Job ID: 7273
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: Start @$17.50
Hours: 15 Hrs pw - possibility of increase
Duties:

We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic person to join our team as a care-aid/personal assistant to a very active physically disabled male. No previous experience is required; just bring your can-do, open attitude to this unique job, which covers a wide range of activities. Every day is different from the one before, and this job is definitely not boring! Approximately 20% of the job is personal care, while the remaining 80% includes assistance with things like gym workouts, swimming, paperwork, cooking, gardening, miscellaneous errands and housework/cleaning We anticipate that, for the right person, this job will average 12 � 15 hours per week, with the possibility of more hours over time. Shifts generally start at 7:30 or 8 a.m. and are typically 5 � 6 hours in length. Starting wage is $17.50 per hour, increasing to $18.50 after the three-month probationary period.

Requirements:

REQUIREMENTS You must have your own reliable transportation and live within the Comox Valley. A criminal record check will be required. Please reply by email with a cover letter and resume or phone or text.

Company: Step by Step Accessibility
Contact: Ramesh Lad
Fax:
Email: ramesh.stepbystep@gmail.com
Address:
Apply By:
InPerson