Tree Island is looking for a positive and energetic person to join us as a Shipping/Receiving Team Member. This position requires accuracy, dependability and physical fitness. Tasks
- Pack and organize yogurt into boxes within a refrigerated environment.
- Organize, wrap and label pallets to prepare yogurt for shipping.
- Record lot codes, numbers of units handled, using shipping logs.
- Work with the Logistics Manager and report problems, such as damages or shortages.
- Receive, verify, unpack and organize incoming materials.
- Keep a clean workspace and keep stock of shipping supplies.
- Other duties include monitoring stock materials, folding boxes and site clean up.
Requirements 1. Positive attitude 2. Detailed oriented and commitment to accuracy 3. Reliable and dependable 4. Strong problem solving and organization skills 5. Comfortable working with numbers 6. Must be able to lift 15kg 7. Physically fit and able to actively work 7.5 hours 8. Able to work in a refrigerated environment This position has opportunity for growth Please email a resume, and cover letter to email@example.com Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt is an artisan dairy processor founded by husband and wife team Scott DiGuistini, PhD and Merissa Myles. We specialize in making nourishing yogurt from the best local grass-fed milk. We serve over 200 grocers in Canada. Learn more about us at www.treeislandyogurt.com