The Job Shop / Work BC would like to invite you to participate in the
Employment Expo Job Fair 2017…
…a job fair that is not just about hiring, but inspiring and sharing with job seekers the attributes, skills and training required to be successful in your workplace.
Date / Time/ Location:
Friday, October 20, 2017
12 noon till 4:00pm
at The Florence Filberg Centre – Upstairs
411 Anderton Ave, Courtenay, BC
Register and book your table for this FREE event
Go to; https://ceas.ca/job-fair-signup/ and complete the form.
What is in it for you and your business?!
- Increase visibility of your business or organization meeting potentially 300 – 600 Expo attendees in a one-stop environment
- Enhance community relations
- Network with other local businesses
- Share your enthusiasm for your field of work, drawing in motivated job seekers
- Give applicants a feel for your company culture and team, clarifying expectations
- Link an individual with the resume, and conduct a quick first assessment
- Meet and increase your pool of potential, qualified candidates
- Share information about employment available within your organization presently and in the future, so that applicants will be well prepared.
Early registration is recommended, as tables are limited.
If you have any questions, contact Andrea Gilfillan, Employer Services Coordinator at 250-334-3425 ext. 305.