Communitas Supportive Care Society is hiring staff for a Courtenay group home for adults with disabilities. Join us at The Job Shop to meet Human Resources Coordinator, Lindsay Morris on Friday, July 14th, 2017 at 10:00 am. The one hour information session offers you an opportunity to learn about the company and the positions, then book your interview.
Full time, part time and casual Residential Support Worker positions available.
Requirements – you:
- like to help others
- have a positive outlook
- bring an enthusiastic attitude
- have a clean criminal record
- can provide a doctor’s note of good health
- have completed a minimum 8 hour Standard First Aid course
- can pass TB screening and
- hold a Class 4 Learners drivers licence.
- Bring your resume
- Complete the Communitas Application and bring it with you
- Review the specific Requirements for Communitas
- Residential Support Worker position summary Communitas
- Residential Support Worker Communitas – Casual position summary
- Learn more about Communitas Supportive Care Society on their careers page
Call to book your seat 250-334-3119 or drop into The Job Shop to register, #103 – 555 4th Street, Courtenay, BC