Thursday, February 6, 2020 – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Weed Man Courtenay is recruiting full time Lawn care/Customer Service Technicians, as well as Marketing Team members!
Drop in with your resume for an interview with the Weedman manager on Thursday, February 6th, 2020 between 1 pm and 3 pm at Work BC Courtenay.
Spring is just around the corner!
Weedman Job Postings:
This is a fun, safe, competitive outdoor work environment. This is not selling. We are generating interest to prospective clients about Weed Man’s free, no-obligation quotes. You do NOT sell any of our products or services at the door! Part-time in the evenings 4:00-9pm Monday – Friday. Scheduling is very flexible. Full time and part time work available.
PAY RATE: At Weed Man we believe in paying an honest wage and Rewarding employees for their hard work. All employees earn a minimum of $15 per hour PLUS a bonus on every free estimate our company sells. Canvassers on average make $16-18 per hour
All training and drive time is paid. We offer full, on-going coaching and training to support successful candidates in their role. Uniform is provided and mandatory.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: Strong ability to speak fluent English confidently with strangers in a positive and personable way. Energetic, positively motivated, customer service oriented, competitive and a team player! Ability to learn and understand company goals and be accountable for your results, Be ready, willing and capable of standing and walking for a minimum of 3.5 hrs each.
or email: wmcourtenay@ shaw.ca
LAWN CARE/CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIANS:
• Valid and clean driver’s license
• Customer service or/and general labour experience
• Previous experience in lawn care an asset but not required
• Available to work long hours during peak productions times
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Able to work under minimum supervision
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – WE PROVIDE FULL TRAINING IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE INDUSTRY
• Applications of products such as fertilizer and weed control that are safe for use and government approved
• Outdoor lead generation for prospective customers, to grow your territory.
• Provide lawn analysis quotes to potential customers within your territory.
• Analyze and provide recommendations to improve the quality of a customer’s lawn.
• Maintain expected production schedules
• Completion of reporting and paperwork with accuracy.
• Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers.
• Making contact with clients during the time of applications.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment.
• Maintain a professional personal appearance.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required to meet the goals of the department.
• Minimum of 40 hours per week with extra hours available
• $16 per hour
• Weekly, Monthly and Annual Bonuses
• Paid training time
• Opportunity for advancement to those who show a desire and willingness to grow with our company!
• We always prefer to promote internally
or email: wmcourtenay@ shaw.ca