What if I need individual help?

A Case Manager can help you.

To work with a Case Manager, you must be:
– unemployed, or working less than 20 hours per week or in receipt of a layoff notice
– actively looking for work, and ready to accept a job immediately
– looking for on-going employment – not a student returning to school
– legally entitled to work in Canada

Your Case Manager will assist you with your job search and connect you with workshops and other services. Please see http://www.workbc.ca/Work-BC-Centres/Pages/Services-Supports.aspx for more information.