Skip back to main navigation
Job seekers must:
- be unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week, and receiving Employment Insurance benefits or have had a claim in the past 5 years or have worked any 5 of the last 10 years earning a minimum of $2000 of insurable earnings in each of those years or
- be an individual who meet the requirements of the Single Parent Employment Initiative and
- be a client of the Work BC Employment Services Centre or become one and
- have been identified by their Employment Counselor as needing work experience.
- be registered and in business for a minimum of 1 year
- be in good standing with Canada Revenue, Worksafe, Employment Standards and Employment insurance
- offer training, supervision and a permanent position with a minimum of 35 hours/week of work, unless the potential new hire has a need for less hours.