Job seekers must:
- Be unemployed residents of B.C. who are either identified for this service through WorkBC Courtenay or through a local employer.
- Not be a full-time student
- Be working on average fewer than 20 hours per week and actively seeking full-time employment;
- Be a registered business in B.C
- Be in good standing with Canada Revenue, Worksafe, Employment Standards and Employment insurance
- Offer training, supervision and a permanent position with approximately 35 hours/week of work, unless the potential new hire has a need for less hours.